Wednesday, March 25, 2009

In honor of Spring....

Clint bought me a maternity swimsuit! We are going to Florida in April so I kinda needed it:) We are planning on going to Adventure Island (a waterpark) and maybe the beach. I won't really be able to go on any of the slides at the waterpark but I can float in the lazy river and soak up the sun! I'm stoked to get some sun because I'm pretty much the whitest person in Utah. No Joke! So, thanks for my swimsuit Clint!

3 comments:

Sami Dara said...

That's a really cute swimsuit... where is it from?

Anonymous said...

Kirby and I went to Adventure Island when we were about 5-6 months pregnant with Colton and Meli! We had a BLAST!! you can still go on every ride! You guys are gonna have so much fun and i LOVE the swim suit i wanna know where he got it too!

Clint and Katy said...

It's from Motherhood!