9 months ago
Monday, March 9, 2009
Baby Update!
Today I had another ultrasound. This was the real one so the technician did a bunch of diagnostic stuff. He confirmed that we are having a girl...YAY!! It was so fun to see her again. He said that everything looks normal and she looks healthy which was good to hear. We got to hear her heart beat again which was fun because we could hear it a lot better with the Ultrasound machine than with thing my doctor uses. The whole time her tiny little feet were up by her face. The technician said that her toes were about a centimeter from her nose, which we thought was hilarious. Anyways, here are the new ultrasound pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yeah for baby girls...! I just found your blog and am so excited! Now I can stalk you guys even more! :)
Post a Comment