We went to Florida easter weekend with Clint's brother McKay and his wife Dixie. We had a blast! The day after we got there we went to Adventure Island Waterpark. It was so fun and the weather was perfect. On Friday we went to see my dad's new building, visited family, relaxed and went to dinner with my mom and Jim. Then, on Saturday my sisters Melissa and Valerie through me a baby shower. We got tons of fun baby stuff. Clint and I are both getting really excited for our little miracle to be here. While we were having the shower at my dad's house, the guys went to a car show. Then later that night we went to Visani's comedy club for some yummy food and laughs. Sunday we ate a yummy easter lunch that Tammy prepared and then had to head to airport. It was really hard to come back to Utah but we are back and getting ready for Baby Brinley. Here are some pictures of our trip!
Katy, It was so nice to see you guys! I'm glad you all enjoyed yourselves! And Thanks for the little elephant outfit! I love it!! Its funny, I have no problem doing the laundry when its clothes for the new little miracle! Thanks again!
2 comments:
When are we going back? :-) At least the weather finally warmed up here huh? We had a blast with you guys! You have a fun family Katy! Love you guys!
Katy, It was so nice to see you guys! I'm glad you all enjoyed yourselves! And Thanks for the little elephant outfit! I love it!! Its funny, I have no problem doing the laundry when its clothes for the new little miracle! Thanks again!
Post a Comment