Sunday, January 18, 2009


I haven't updated our blog in a while but I have a really good reason....Clint and I are having a baby!!! I'm due on July 26, 2009. So i'm about 13 weeks and still feeling kinda sick:( Hopefully in the next few weeks I will start to feel better. We got to hear the baby's heart beat a couple weeks ago. It was so exciting! Clint and I are so excited to be parents but are grateful we still have 6 months to prepare for our little miracle. I'll try to keep the blog updated with pictures of my growing belly and ultrasound pictures!!

2 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Katy!!
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. You are going to be a wonderful mother!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to hold you to your word that you keep your blog updated with news and lots of pictures!
Love, Mom