Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Hogle Zoo!

My mom and Jim were in town so on friday we had a yummy dinner at Los Hermanos and on Saturday they took the whole clan to the Hogle Zoo. There was nine of us and two babies. We had so much fun. I had never been to the Hogle Zoo and I must say its not as bad as everyone says. After the zoo we went to dinner at Olive Garden (yum!) and then said our goodbyes. My mom and Jim left really early this morning to head to Lake Powell AGAIN!!! Lucky ducks.

My mom and I at the Zoo.

Clint and I <3>

This little bird was eating its lunch which was a little white mouse.

I thought it would be fun to take a picture inside the egg.

My mom and I on the spider. I hate spiders but my sister Melissa hates them even more so we took this picture for her.

The white alligator. I had no idea there was white alligators.


Clint and I with the Gorilla.

No comments: